Tuesday, April 09, 2013


Foreword 

Slice of Life

I thought about all the different things I might want to write about - the world through the innocent eyes of a child, the challenging journeys of young men and women who set out to conquer their dreams or the wisdom that dawns upon a man through many years of living. But I have outgrown the innocence I had as a child and I've not yet conquered my dream. I can write best about what I have seen and heard and experienced - people and circumstances that are real to me. Hence, I decided to dedicate this book to some of the most striking characters I've known and interacted with as I struggled to find meaning and excitement in every waking moment. This book is about people and their truths - some, I've fashioned according to my whims, some I've known from a distance, and some, very much a part of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home